CDCDG's site testing and commissioning services ensure that your critical support systems are installed properly and are performing consistent with their design. Unlike an office building, data center support systems need to be fully functional prior to move in.
Our commissioning experts adhere to a thorough quality management process that validates and documents your systems. All components of a system are functionally tested to ensure they are performing as designed. Once all of the component testing is complete, integrated systems tests ensure that all systems are functioning together properly.
Our commissioning methodology covers a wide range of procedures to verify the integrity and performance of your mission critical support infrastructure.
Our third party commissioning services include:
- Management of the overall commissioning effort
- Development of a Commissioning plan Preparation of scripts for functional testing
- Development of scripts for the integrated systems testing
- Review of Equipment start-up procedures
- Integrated system testing
- Development of standard operating procedures (SOP's)
- Development of maintenance and testing procedures
- Personnel Training
- Provide as-built documentation
- Load Bank Testing